ഇതുവരെ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ച Word of the Day കാണുവാൻ ഇനി മുതൽ പുതിയ പേജിൽ ലഭ്യമാകും

Class Room Commands - 01

Mashhari
Good Morning, Children
Good Morning, Sir/Madam
Stand up
Sit down
Please sit down
Come here
Bring your English work book
Open your book at page no 25
Raise your hand
Look here
Look at the black board
Please listen to me carefully
Listen to the story
Please keep quiet
Don’t make a noise
Copy this line (sentence) in your exercise book
Show me your book
read aloud
Read silently
Stand in a row
Sit in a first row
Please say it again
Say it again
Say answer
Take this as home work
Read this para
Stop writing
Come and meet me after the class
Read this para one after another
Come near
Write quickly
Say it loudly after me
Write the data on the black board
Please write your name on your paper
Stand beside me
Come inside
Go to your class rooms
Don’t say it after me
Note this down
Say answer to this question
Come and meet me again
Write with pencil
Go and ask your English teacher
Write with a pen
Sit here
Stand here
Don’t sit here
Say it after me
Avoid eating in the class
Let him say first
Call her
Wait here untile the class is over
Time is up
Introduce me to her
Follow me/come with me
Ask him / her name
Time is up
Introduce me English
Say it aloud
Don’t say all together
Don’t answer all together
കടപ്പാട് :- Better English Club. [G.L.P.S, Amandoor, P.O. Kothaparambu, Kodungallure, Thrissur.
|| FLASH CARDS FOR ENGLISH || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 01 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 02 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 03 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 04 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 05 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 06 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 07 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 08 || HELLO WORLD ||
Tags:

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !