ഇതുവരെ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ച Word of the Day കാണുവാൻ ഇനി മുതൽ പുതിയ പേജിൽ ലഭ്യമാകും

Class Room Commands - 03

Mashhari
The Beginning of the Lesson What did I say yesterday?
Where did we stop the lesson yesterday?
Who can say what we did yesterday?
Who knows it?
Can anyone read what I have written on the blackboard?
Have you brought your workbooks?
What Mr.Akhil, what happened to you?
In the morning class, I told you a story now I would like to continue it.
Now, I am going to draw some thing on the blackboard.
Watch carefully.
Have you done the homework?
Show me your home work one by one?
Why haven’t you done your homework?
Akhil, come here write the date on the blackboard.
Show me your copy writing notebook.
Take out your notebooks.
Open your workbook at page no.14.
We discussed it yesterday.
കടപ്പാട് :- Better English Club. [G.L.P.S, Amandoor, P.O. Kothaparambu, Kodungallure, Thrissur.
|| FLASH CARDS FOR ENGLISH || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 01 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 02 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 03 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 04 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 05 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 06 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 07 || CLASS ROOM COMMANDS 08 || HELLO WORLD ||
Tags:

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !