ഇതുവരെ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ച Word of the Day കാണുവാൻ ഇനി മുതൽ പുതിയ പേജിൽ ലഭ്യമാകും

The Language of Birds : My Words

Mashhari
0

Disappear
The crows flew away and disappeared.

Disagree
My mother disagree to my idea of going for a trip.

Discount
They are offering a 10 percent discount on all items in this month.

Disclose
I cannot disclose what we discussed.

Distress
Mother's letter deeply distressed her.

Distant
The bus stand was about 20 Km distant from here.

More Words Related with Dis
Display
There is a beautiful floral display outside the town hall.

Dislike
I dislike being away from my family.

Discuss
The teacher discussed Meera's problem with her parents.

Disease
It is not known what causes the disease.

Discover
Columbus discovered America

Disaster
Thousands died in the disaster.

District
The largest district in Kerala is Palakkad.
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !