ഇതുവരെ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ച Word of the Day കാണുവാൻ ഇനി മുതൽ പുതിയ പേജിൽ ലഭ്യമാകും

The Baby Elephant - Page 91

Mashhari
0
Look at the picture.
What is the baby elephant doing?
It is looking into the water.
Look at the baby elephant.
Is it happy?
No, it is sad.
Why is it sad? let's find.

READ NOW
Is it me?
I look so funny!
I'm so big.
I'm so fat!
What a long nose!
Two big ears!
Will anyone like me?

NEW WORDS
So = വളരെ
Funny = വിചിത്രം
Big = വലുത്
Fat = തടിച്ച
Nose = മൂക്ക്
Ears = ചെവികൾ
Anyone = ആരെങ്കിലും
Image = ചിത്രം

FIND NOW
1. Do you like baby elephant?
Yes / No
2. What does the baby elephant see?
It sees its image in the water.
3. Does he like what he sees?
No
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !