ഇതുവരെ പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ച Word of the Day കാണുവാൻ ഇനി മുതൽ പുതിയ പേജിൽ ലഭ്യമാകും

The Baby Elephant - Page 99

Mashhari
0

The baby elephant has turned into a bird.
What is the baby elephant thinking now?
Is a bird better than an elephant? What do you think?
The baby elephant is a bird now.
What will the bird do?
Look at the bird. What is it doing?
Is it happy?
What is the bird thinking now?
I am small.
I can fly.
I am happy now.
READ NOW
'Wow! I'm a bird now, a beautiful bird!
How small I am!
I can fly high.
I'm happy now!

NEW WORDS
Beautiful = ഭംഗിയുള്ള
Fly = പറക്കുക
High = ഉയരത്തിൽ
FIND
1. What will the bird do now?
It will fly high.
2. Will he fly to his friends?
Yes / No
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !